GPSC State Tax Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023: The Gujarat Public Service Commission will announce the eligibility criteria for the GPSC State Tax Officer. Before applying for the exam, candidates must thoroughly review the eligibility criteria for the GPSC State Tax Inspector. The GPSC State Tax Inspector exam consists of two stages: the preliminary exam and the mains exam. Only candidates who pass the preliminary exam will be permitted to take the mains exam.
The GPSC State Tax Inspector eligibility criteria are extensively discussed in this article. In order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the eligibility requirements for this exam, it is imperative to continue reading. Delve into the details of the GPSC State Tax Inspector eligibility criteria by perusing this article further. [ GPSC State Tax Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023 ]
The table below presents various criteria that need to be met in order to be eligible for the GPSC State Tax Inspector exam.
Please be aware that the information provided in the article about the GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility Criteria is based on previous years’ notifications. Once the official notification for 2023 is published, we will promptly update this article with the latest eligibility criteria for that year!
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree|
|Number of Attempts||No limit|
|Important Points||There are certain grounds on which candidates might be considered ineligible for the exam|
GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility 2023 [ Age Limit ]
To be eligible for the GPSC State Tax Inspector test, applicants must be at least 20 years old and no older than 35 years. Age will be determined based on the final date of receiving the Narrated Original Advertisement.
The candidates are entitled to specific age relaxation based on their gender and various categories. To comprehend the age relaxation, candidates should refer to the subsequent table.
|Un-Reserved (UR)||–||Up to 5 years|
|Ex-Serviceman/ Officers||Up to 5 years||Up to 5 years|
|Physically Disabled Candidates||Up to 10 years||Up to 10 years|
GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility 2023 [ Educational Qualification ]
The educational requirements for candidates applying for the GPSC State Tax Officer position can be summarized in three points, as outlined in the latest eligibility criteria.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized under the UGC Act, 1956 is a prerequisite for the candidate. Alternatively, the government also acknowledges any equivalent qualifications possessed by the candidate.
- A fundamental understanding of Computer Application as outlined in the Gujarat Recruitment regulations is required.
- Applicants need to have sufficient understanding of both Gujarati and/or Hindi languages.
GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility 2023 [ Nationality ]
In order to apply for the GPSC State Tax Inspector exam, it is necessary for you to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Citizen of India, or
- Citizen of Nepal, or
- Citizen of Bhutan, or
- An individual with ancestral roots in India who has relocated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, and various nations throughout Africa.
GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility 2023 [ Number of Attempts ]
The applicants have the freedom to apply without any imposition on the limits they can set. Candidates can make numerous attempts until they attain the maximum age threshold specific to their respective categories.
GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility 2023 [ Experience ]
Candidates applying for the role of State Tax Inspector under the GPSC must adhere to specific eligibility criteria. Interestingly, experience is not considered a mandatory requirement for applicants in this particular role.
GPSC State Tax Inspector Eligibility 2023 [ Important Points ]
In addition to the GPSC state tax officer eligibility requirements outlined in the aforementioned article, there exist supplementary crucial factors that applicants must take into account prior to submitting their applications for the GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam 2023.
- Individuals applying for the position of state tax inspector must not have a living spouse in order to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria for the Mains examination but do not participate in any of the main examination papers will not be considered for selection.
- The chosen individuals must successfully clear a health examination to determine their fitness level, in alignment with governmental regulations established for this purpose.
- Those who engage in any form of misconduct will be prohibited from participating in the GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam.
- Applicants taking the examination will not be subjected to any criminal offense charges.
- Applicants for the exam must have a clean record free from any pending criminal charges.
Thank You for Visiting GPSC Gujarat!
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, gpscgujarat.in is a private website and does not represent any government organization, institute or department. Whatever information we have shared here is collected from various official websites and news papers and other websites of Gujarat Government. When we post any job we also verify the job but always do cross verification of the job vacancy manually to prevent fraud in the name of job.