GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam Prelims Syllabus 2023: The forthcoming GPSC State Tax Inspector Prelims examination is set to transpire through traditional means, where the questions will exclusively comprise multiple-choice queries. The examination will solely focus on General Science and shall bear 200 mark weightage. Test-takers have the option to choose between Gujarati and English as their preferred language for the examination.
Candidates should be aware that the GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam Prelims Syllabus shared here is based on the previous notification. We will promptly update the new syllabus as soon as it is released by the authorities.
Download the detailed GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam Prelims syllabus here!
Syllabus of General Science Paper
- Key aspects of the Indus Valley Civilization encompass its characteristics, places, society, cultural history, art, and religion. Meanwhile, the Vedic Age introduces insights into Jainism and Buddhism, as well as the republics that prevailed in ancient India.
- The Maurya and Gupta Empires, the Chola and Pallava dynasties, and the magnificent Vijayanagar Empire have all left their remarkable legacies behind.
- Culture encompasses various aspects of human life, including our social structures, belief systems, artistic expression, structural design, and written works.
- Europeans ventured into India, prompting the establishment and subsequent expansion of British dominion in the country. The struggle for India’s independence in the 19th century played out uniquely in Gujarat. Moreover, this era witnessed significant religious and social movements both in India as a whole and specifically in Gujarat.
- India’s Struggle for Freedom, Indian Freedom Fighters at Home and Overseas, The Remarkable Saga of Gujarat
- India’s Freedom Fighters: Exploring their Impact and Invaluable Dedication.
- The impact and significance of Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel during the period leading up to India’s independence and the subsequent post-independence era.
- The progressive actions and accomplishments of the leaders who governed the indigenous territories of Saurashtra, Kutch, and Gujarat.
(2) Cultural Heritage
- India and Gujarat showcase a rich cultural heritage through a myriad of elements such as ancient artifacts, literary creations, awe-inspiring sculptures, and intricate architectural marvels.
- Gujarat’s folk culture and the power of spoken narratives: the significance, attributes, and impacts.
- The Sociocultural Significance of Gujarat’s Arts and Crafts
- Tribal life
- Gujarat: A Cultural and Spiritual Haven for Seekers and Explorers.
(3) the Indian State System, Constitution, Social Justice, and International Relations
- Principles that direct, significant alterations to the constitution, noteworthy provisions, and foundational arrangement.
- And benefits. The responsibilities of the President and the Governor
- The concept of Panchayati Raj
- Examining the impact of liberalization, privatization, and globalization on governance within the realm of public policy.
- Matters concerning rights (including human rights, women’s rights, the rights of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, as well as the rights of children) and so forth.
- India’s approach to global affairs – relations with other nations – crucial establishments, bureaus, diverse associations, their framework, and commanding influence.
(4) Indian Economy and Planning
- India’s economy during the period preceding independence witnessed significant shifts, while the rise and progression of planning endeavors within the nation took shape.
- Conversations about the past, development patterns, and alterations throughout history. Following modifications.
- India’s Economy Throughout History: Fresh Approaches to Economic Reforms, Goals of the Policy Commission, Constitution, and Roles.
- India’s economic growth has been greatly influenced by a range of policies and reforms implemented in both the agricultural and service sectors.
- The Indian economy experiences the influence of infrastructure, banking, and insurance sectors, while regulatory structure plays a vital role. Additionally, privatization has significant impacts on the economic landscape of India.
- Impact, evolution, obstacles, and prospects.
- Indian tax system, public expenditure, public debt. In the Indian economy
- Deficit and aid center and state financial relations. Goods and Services Tax (GST): Ideas and Ramifications. Key Establishments Associated with India’s Public Financial System. The Central Finance Commission versus the State Finance Commission’s responsibilities.
- India’s foreign trade: Exploring trends, dynamics, and the compass guiding its course.
- A Glimpse into Gujarat’s Economy: Unpacking the Social Landscape – Education, Health, and Nutrition in Focus.
- Farming, logging, natural reserves, mineral extraction, manufacturing, and businesses serving others. Foundations for the smooth functioning of the economy and society.
- Policy on the Advancement of Infrastructure. Promoting Cooperation in the State of Gujarat.
General Geography: The Solar System encompasses various aspects related to our planet, Earth. These include the motion of our planet, the concept of time and seasons, Earth’s internal structure, the shapes of its landmasses, and their distinctive features. Additionally, we explore the structure and organization of the Earth’s atmosphere, the elements and factors that contribute to climate, gas compositions and atmospheric phenomena, disturbances within the atmosphere, and the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of Earth’s aquatic environments. We also delve into disasters that can occur within marine and continental ecosystems and explore the resources they offer.
Physical Geography: India, Gujarat, and the global perspective; extensive geographical divisions, seismic activities and landslides, innate water drainage, periodic climatic regions encompassing weather disturbances like cyclones, diverse flora found in national parks and sanctuaries, dominant soil classifications, and varied assortments of rocks and minerals.
Social Geography: India, Gujarat, and various global regions are influenced by factors such as population distribution, population density, population growth, gender ratio, literacy levels, occupational structure, the presence of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe populations, ethnic and linguistic groups, rural-urban elements, as well as urbanization and migration patterns. These aspects play a significant role in shaping the demographics and societal dynamics within these areas.
Economic geography: The primary divisions of the economy consist of three major sectors, namely agriculture, industry, and services. Each of these sectors possesses distinctive attributes that define their nature and functioning.
Basic industries – Industries reliant on agriculture, minerals, forestry, fuel, and manpower, as well as those involved in transportation and trade, encompass the range of methods and challenges encountered.
(6) Science and Technology
- The realm of science and technology encompasses various branches of knowledge, bringing forth advancements that impact our daily lives. Science and technology have become indispensable in our modern existence, with the National Policy on Science, Technology, and Innovation serving as a guiding framework. In India, numerous organizations actively engage in fostering scientific and technological progress, making valuable contributions to society. This includes renowned Indian scientists who have left their mark through their remarkable achievements.
- ICT is a wide-ranging domain encompassing Information and Communication Technology. It serves as a catalyst for diverse government initiatives such as e-governance programs, and facilitates cyber security policies and the National Cyber Crime Policy.
- The Indian space program has paved the way for groundbreaking advancements in space technology, allowing for the establishment of space and defense services like never before.
- Progression / Advancement. Diverse establishments and initiatives.
- India has put forth comprehensive policies and programs concerning its energy and nuclear pursuits.
- Forest conservation and the protection of wildlife are vital issues tackled by Environmental Treaties. Additionally, there is a National Action Plan in place to address Climate Change and Disaster Management.
(7) Logical and Analytical Ability
- Numbers, symbols, and the resolution they provide span across a wide spectrum.
- Table and its divisions, Mobile table.
- Mysteries surrounding time measurement, chronological organization, and inquiries linked to one’s age.
- Typical or central tendency, moderate and algebraic, aggregate mean.
- The measurements of simple geometric figures (such as solid, solid, cylindrical, conical, and six-sided rounded shapes) encompass area and perimeter, quantity, and surface area.
- Understanding data, evaluating the data, determining if the data is sufficient, likelihood.
(8) Current Affairs
Candidates are expected to demonstrate knowledge of recent events that have transpired within the past 12 to 18 months leading up to the exam. In addition, questions may also include material from the fixed components of the curriculum. To keep abreast of such occurrences, candidates should diligently peruse the daily newspaper.
Thank You for Visiting GPSC Gujarat!
Contact Email : email@example.com
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, gpscgujarat.in is a private website and does not represent any government organization, institute or department. Whatever information we have shared here is collected from various official websites and news papers and other websites of Gujarat Government. When we post any job we also verify the job but always do cross verification of the job vacancy manually to prevent fraud in the name of job.