GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam Mains Syllabus 2023 : In accordance with the prior announcement, the GPSC Mains Exam will consist of four papers, focusing on the subjects of Gujarati language, English, General Science 1, and General Science 2. Each paper will carry 100 marks. The examination will be conducted in Gujarati, except for the English paper. Stay tuned to find the upcoming release of the new syllabus for the GPSC STI Mains exam!
The Mains exam will be scored out of 400, and the marks obtained from this exam will determine the final selection of the candidates. [ GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam Mains Syllabus 2023 ]
Syllabus of Gujarati Language Paper
- Essay writing (Based on descriptive-analytical contemplative/currents problem)
- Area of Thought (in about 100 words) Abbreviation: Reduce your words to approximately half the length of the provided paragraph.
- Media statements are being prepared. (in about 150 words) Correspondence (Congratulations / Greetings / Request / Riyadh etc.) (in about 100 words)
- Discussion Paper (in about 200 words) (People’s question in the newspaper / Current Problem / Personal Opinion Discussion Paper) Reporting (in about 500 words)
- Translation from English to Gujarati
- Gujarati grammar
- Expressions, sayings, discerning poetry, symbolic language, and the compositions they form.
- A single term to encapsulate a combination of words
- The rectification of spelling errors
- Purifying Written Expression / Refining Linguistic Communication
Syllabus of English Language Paper
- Essay writing
- Letter writing
- Report writing
- Writing on visual information
- Formal speech
- Precis writing
- Reading Comprehension
- English Grammar
- Transformation of sentences
- Use of Articles and Determiners
- Use of Prepositions
- Use of Phrasal verbs
- Use of idiomatic expressions
- Administrative Glossary
- One-word substitution
- Cohesive devices
Syllabus Of General Science Paper-1
(A) History of India
- The Indus Valley Civilization’s features, locations, society, cultural history, art and religion, as well as its connections to Gujarat, are significant topics to explore. Additionally, the Vedic age, along with Jainism and Buddhism, as well as the Nanda dynasty, hold great importance.
- Significant ruling families of the Vijayanagar Empire and the southern region of India.
- Gujarat’s noteworthy dynasties: Their governance, artistic endeavors, architectural feats, literary achievements, scientific breakthroughs, and technological advancements.
- The advent of Europeans in India, the rise and growth of British dominion in India from 15th to 18th centuries, the system of land revenue, and the approaches employed in education.
- In ancient India, during the first century, both Gujarat and the entire country were embroiled in a significant struggle for freedom encompassing religious and social aspects.
- India’s path towards independence was driven by a dynamic reform movement, which in turn sparked the rise of nationalism. The Indian National Congress emerged as a key protagonist within this transformative journey.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s ascent to prominence in India’s national arena and the profound impact of his ideologies, ethics, and life philosophy on the various facets of the country’s politics, society, economy, religion, and culture.
- India and foreign lands witnessed the emergence of Indian freedom fighters, namely the Azad Hind Foj and the charismatic leader Subhash Chandra Bose.
- India’s freedom fighters: their noteworthy contributions and influential roles in India’s struggle for independence.
- Accomplishments realized and transformative measures taken by the leaders governing the indigenous regions of Saurashtra, Kutch, and Gujarat. [ GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam Mains Syllabus 2023 ]
(B) Cultural Heritage
- Indian society is characterized, architectural elements
- The profound influence of Indian cinema and theatrical arts on society.
- Introduction to Gujarati Theater
- The significance, traits, and impacts of Gujarat’s folk culture and verbal heritage.
- Gujarat’s coastal and tribal cultures intertwine harmoniously.
- The environment encompasses climate patterns, terrains, solid formations, flowing streams, artificial basins, plant cover, essential elements in the earth’s crust, and essential water supplies.
- Primary, secondary, tertiary, and fourth represents the fundamental divisions of economic activities.
- Geography concerning society and population characteristics.
- Effects, Intelligent Urban Center, and remedies. Spontaneous epidemics, greenhouse gas discharges, and supervision of pollution outbreaks.
- Significant Agreements and Conventions Addressing the Challenges of Global Climate Change and Environmental Deterioration.
(D) Science and Technology
- Every day, we merge the realms of science, technology, and innovation to shape a meaningful existence for humankind.
- India has made significant strides in science and technology, facing numerous challenges and hurdles along the way. The country’s endeavors in these fields have been crucial for nation-building, focusing on the effective utilization and widespread awareness of scientific advancements.
- The significance and extent of technology’s presence.
- The Regulation and Guidelines Regarding Cybercrime, Cyber Security, and Governance in India.
- Exploring the trajectory of India’s cosmic endeavors through time – its historical achievements, present initiatives, and future aspirations. Examining India’s strategic approach to energy and nuclear policies. Analyzing the significance, advantages, and obstacles presented by technology in the realm of defense services.
Syllabus Of General Science Paper 2
- The Constitution of India is a document of paramount significance, embodying the fundamental principles and governing framework of the country. Highlighting the essence of India’s democracy, this foundational text encompasses a multitude of key characteristics that define and shape the nation.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Indian Union and State Governments.
- Problems and obstacles pertaining to the federal system – Uncovering the governor’s involvement within state governance.
- The distribution of authority amid the Central and State Governments, encompassing the Central List, State List, and Concurrent List, along with associated concerns and hurdles.
- Significant changes to the constitution.
- The vital function of constitutional entities and their impact.
- The Structure of Parliament and State Legislative Assembly encompasses the intricate mechanisms governing their operations, work management, authority, privileges, and the associated matters.
- The arrangement and operations of the judiciary in India, including its framework and tasks, significant crisis measures, and alterations to the constitution, along with its capability for examining laws and regulations, and the possibility for public interest lawsuits.
(b) Ethics in Public Administration, Governance, and Public Service
- Issues with implementing interventions and encountering problems during the process.
- In matters of Governance, the principles of Good Governance and e-Governance revolve around the core values of Transparency, Accountability, and Sensitivity, aiming to meet the needs and expectations of Citizens.
- Rights as expressed in the Letter of Rights, the entitlement to access information as outlined in the Right to Information, legislation such as the Public Service Act and its consequential effects, societal investigation, and the significance it holds.
- The implications of the Right to Information Act, Public Service Law, and ethics in public service, particularly integrity and accountability.
- Ethics dilemmas – Tackling Corruption: The Anti-Corruption Mechanism, Lokpal, and Lokayukta present hurdles and concerns that need to be addressed.
- Exploring the Moralities of Public Administration: Examining Integrity, Accountability, and the Influence of the Right to Information Act and Public Service Law.
(C) Commerce and Management
- The position and involvement of the government in matters such as exchange, online business, trade, and commerce are regulated through mechanisms like the World Trade Organization (WTO), as well as regional alliances including SAARC, ASEAN, and BRICS.
- Title: Unraveling India’s Economic Maneuvering: Understanding the Essence of Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Dissecting Taxation Traits, and Pondering over India’s Prospective Public Financial Framework; Spotlight on Indian Taxation Mechanisms, Government Expenditure, National Debt, and Beyond
- The Influence of Management, Deficiency, and Aid in India’s Economic Landscape. Interactions between the governing bodies at both central and state levels. The Significance of the Central Finance Commission and State Finance Commission in Regulating Financial Matters. Diverse Metrics Assessing the Indian Public Economy.
- Institutions of significance engaged in financial management. The impact of inflation on the economy, alongside its consequences.
- Various ideas within the subject.
- Different budget types and public debt are addressed by several laws and provisions in India. These include the Fiscal Responsibility and Budgetary Management Act, as well as the regulations governing the Collective Funds and Public Accounts of both India and the individual states, which fall under Article 8 of the Constitution.
- The tax system encompasses various forms of income tax, such as corporate tax, which applies to salary, property, business revenue, calculations of income resulting from business activities, capital gains, and other sources. Additionally, it includes Akarani’s techniques for individuals, partnership companies, and the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
(D) Indian Economy and Planning
- The Evolution of Planning Operations in India: A Glimpse into the Indian Economy’s Progress. Collaborative efforts between the Center and State.
- The government’s handling of the economy, its progress, obstacles encountered, fresh approaches implemented, and transformative measures taken are all topics of interest. Equally significant are pivotal events, advancements, as well as initiatives in the social sector. The Policy Commission, under the guidance of Usha, plays a crucial role in shaping policies, ensuring adherence to the constitution, and carrying out its designated functions.
- Evaluation of social impact. Farming, manufacturing, basic facilities, and professional domain.
- Finance and banking rely on a set of principles that govern their operations, organization, and function within the regulatory framework.
- Challenges and Policies: Nurturing the Rural Economy and Enhancing Rural Development; India’s Labor Market
- Scheme / Strategy.
- Restructuring the trade dynamics with foreign nations: Analyzing trends, structure, and future prospects in the external sector. Development in the domain beyond national boundaries: Evaluating foreign institutional involvements.
- Funds Intensification Dividend (FID) and International Capital Infusion (ICI).
- An Insight into Gujarat’s Economy: A Comparative Analysis of its Economic, Infrastructural, and Social Development Policies in Comparison with India and other Prominent States. The Role of Cooperatives in Gujarat
- The revolution and its influence on the societal and economic facets of existence.
- Public works encompass an extensive array of fundamental assets such as energy sources, harbors, pathways, air terminals, train systems, and communication networks.
- Evaluation of Societal Effects.
(e) Current Important Events of Regional, National, and International Levels
- Inquiring about a range of subjects encompassing local, national, and global matters, the forthcoming examination will feature an assortment of static knowledge combined with recent developments from the past year and a half.
Thank You for Visiting GPSC Gujarat!
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, gpscgujarat.in is a private website and does not represent any government organization, institute or department. Whatever information we have shared here is collected from various official websites and news papers and other websites of Gujarat Government. When we post any job we also verify the job but always do cross verification of the job vacancy manually to prevent fraud in the name of job.